Please, I would rather receive a good old hand written card.

The article below raised many thoughts.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/thank-you-for-your-impersonal-and-self-serving-holiday-card-its-lovely/2013/12/06/af9066a6-5b86-11e3-a66d-156b463c78aa_story.html

         I have stopped sending best wishes by email. Too impersonal. When I receive one, which is happening on a daily basis lately, I must admit I press delete, DELETE. How would I know? Even spammers are sending Holidays Cards these days.

       Nothing beats hand written cards or hand made cards, even better. I have lately offered such a service to dear friends of mine. Every time they pull out a hand made business card, the reaction is immediate. Oh, Ahhh beautiful. Thank you so much. It is no longer an impersonal card, it is a specially designed attention! What a difference in attitude. So why not, for the New Year have some hand made cards sent to the ones you care for. If you do not have time, a small hand written note will do as well.

      Happy Holidays to all of you. May 2014 be the Year of courtesy, attention and good manners.  

Comments

Popular Posts