TRANSHUMANIST ETIQUETTE

Teaching Manners in a Transhumanist World
Hello,
It is an open-ended conversation about manners in a transhumanist world. Would technology-enhanced education be helpful in teaching this subject? I am positively convinced of it. How can it be done? It needs to be seen.
Reading about posthumanism and transhumanism has brought me further in term of possibilities, but I got stopped in my tracks…will good manners and etiquette still be valuable skills in a foreseen future? In the storify link below, I have addressed some of the values expressed by Nick Bostrom in his text
http://www.nickbostrom.com/ethics/values.html
Could technology-enhanced education be the way to eradicated bullying in our schools? Could it be that Civility be only learned that way?
I’ve left it as an open-ended conversation…
Brigitte Stock
CC Licensing

Comments

Popular Posts